What is the Purpose of the National Christian Educators Conference?
The conference is specifically designed to provide 10 hours of professional development for teachers. These hours are required for teachers to maintain state and association certifications. It is also a time for us to enjoy fellowship and corporate worship along with challenging and inspirational keynotes addresses from national speakers. Exhibitors are encouraged to display and share information about products and resources that support ministries of Christian education.
The National Christian Educators Conference is presented by the League of Christian Schools. This two day conference will include the following:
- Over 1400 attendees, including teachers, administrators, and support staff (About two-thirds of our attendees are K-12, and one-third is Early Learning.)
- Three general sessions with inspirational and challenging keynote speakers
- Exhibitor spaces set up just outside of the meeting space
- Exhibitor areas open from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
- An opportunity to offer attendees a chance to view, sample, and purchase products. (The National Christian Educators Conference is a great way to connect directly to your next customer.)
- A giveaway program that brings special attention to the sponsoring vendor
- Nearly 100 workshops covering every aspect of education from administration to best practices. Exhibitors are invited to present workshops as well.
Why should I exhibit?
The National Christian Educators Conference is an excellent opportunity for exhibitors to showcase products and talk to Christian school leaders and key decision makers.
Don’t miss this opportunity to introduce your products and services to representatives from hundreds of schools from corners of the globe. We value our exhibitors and realize that it has been with your help that our association has attained recognition for its progress at both the state and national levels. Our vendor positions are extremely popular and sell out quickly each year. The registration application must be received before October 1.
Exhibitor tables will be assigned in the order in which registrations are received. The vendor registration fee of $375 includes: one (1) skirted six-foot table, two chairs, one (1) identification sign, and two (2) exhibitor badges. Electricity is available for purchase.
If you have questions, please contact our office staff by email. Hotel accommodations are made on an individual basis. Feel free to stay at the conference Hotel at our special conference rate. You can book your room online at the link to the right. If you are making your reservation outside of our website, it is important to refer to LCS Conference to receive a special discount rate. To get our discount, be sure to make your reservations before Wednesday, October 13! We look forward to seeing you there.
By supporting our partnership program, you are helping defray conference costs and keeping school costs to a minimum so more teachers can participate, which translates into a greater customer pool for vendors.
Who comes to the National Christian Educators Conference?
Over 1,400 attend the National Christian Educators Conference. Those include superintendents and principals of all school and grade levels, Christian Education directors, K-12 and Preschool teachers, school staff, pastors, students, and others.
EXHIBITS AND SPONSORS
The League of Christian Schools Board of Directors thank the partnering conference sponsors in recognition of their generous financial support of this event. Please let them know how much their support means to your students, families, communities and you as an educator and Christian school.