Friday, March 6
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Check-In for School Coordinator ONLY at the Information Tent
- Science Fair project boards drop off, Buena Vida West, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Sculptures and Ceramics for Art Fair drop off, Fire Pit (Wrestling Gym), 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Information Tent (behind Bush Chapel) will be designated pick up for t-shirt pre-orders. The School Coordinator is the contact point for each school, please be sure to have contact information given to all parents and chaperones so that they are able to receive their t-shirt orders upon arrival.
12:30 PM – Festival begins
- **Please note: Math Olympics participants MUST arrive at the math room by 12:15 am to ensure testing to begin on time. Please eat lunch prior to arriving as no meal options will be available (Southeastern is on spring break).**
4:30 PM to 6:30 PM – Dinner available at the Food Trucks
9:30 PM – Festival Closes for Day 1
Saturday, March 7
8:00 AM – Festival reopens for Day 2
1:00 PM – Festival closes for Day 2
3:00 – 5:00 PM – Celebration Service
Once category schedules have been posted on the website, please be aware that each category allows for a limited time for each performance. The schedule must be followed. If you have a student who dropped or a substitute, you will have a chance to make the change at check-in. A final copy of the schedule for your team will be provided at that time.
If a student is competing in a Spelling Bee and misses a scheduled performance, please visit the Information Tent behind Bush Chapel to request an official slot change. This is the ONLY EXCEPTION to the change of schedule since Spelling Bees can sometimes run over schedule.